Joey Avalos umm my first day of skool wuz ok...ddnt really have much fun...i did see abunch of my friends tho haha umm mr.lane and mr.woltz seem pretty cool idk about pankratz and lopez tho.umm it wuz hot ddnt like lunch cuz well yea hot haha umm i dnt really like the bloc thingy i thought the early out wuz a bit better.
I had a good day at skool 2day seen my fiends have new teachers that r pretty chill.... I really didnt like my last per. teacher he tryin 2 be funny lol.... but other than that i had a good day O n i consider Mr. Lane 1 of my best teacher 4 now :)
Joel Silva my first day was ok it wasnt the best becuz i ended up getting my classes in the morning but there waz a line so that made me late for first period.. um i wouldnt change my classes becuz im pretty happy wat with i got.. i agree with joey on the bloc shedule its pretty confuzing but its cool..
Alyssa Mendez- The first day of school is always a little bit hectic for me. Nothing really new. I was a little worried about a few classes but it all worked out alright. Im actually taking Physics AND Chemistry so I was worried about all the work but I think ill be fine after all. Those two along with AP history were the biggest points of my day.. Everything else was normal. Im not sure what to think of the Block Schedule, it will be something new..and if it works out better thats fine.. its just odd to start off with As well as "Late Start" Wednesdays instead of Early out.. I think id rather have an extra hour in the afternoon then morning.. but more sleep isnt hardly a bad thing.. or time to do something here in town. I think I might actually go out to breakfast tomorrow. So it will be something fun and exciting to everyone for a few weeks.. We will have to wait and see how we all feel after its sunk in.
Good day in general. Glad its over though. I feel like I ranted here, Sorry I just type quickly.
Tania Gonzalez well today i was really tierd and sleepy cuz i only got one hour and a half of sleep, but overall my classes were pretty good. The only thing that i didnt enjoy were the lack of students in each of my classes. On the other hand, I had at least one person to talk to in each class and all of my teachers seemed really nice. The weather was VERRY HOTT!!
Edgar Fuentes- The first day of school was alright. It was kind of boring because of all the school rules. But I got through it and got good classes. I have alot of friends in all my classes, but the year is going to be good.
MIRIAM OROZCO: WELL I HAD AN OK DAY. IT WAS BORING TO CUZ OF THE RULES BUT I GOT THREW THEM. MY CLASSES ARE OK I GUESS BUT ILL GET USED TO THEM SOON. HOPEFULLY THIS YEAR GOES GOOD SO I COULD GRADUATE. ESPECIALLY IN LANES..
Brent Flaherty- Today i had an alright day even though all the teachers gave me paperwork to sign. My classes are alright because i have friend in all of them
Today was an awkward day and I'm glad its over. I miss summer already and it's only the first day! I felt quite nervous about my new classes and meeting my new teachers. It went better than I expected, though.
One thought filled my mind constantly throughout the day: "this is my last 'first day of school' here at CHS." I am a senior now and I realized that with each passing day, I am getting closer to the next stage of my academic life - college. Hopefully I can get good grades, improve my SAT scores and get accepted into a good university.
Tracey Valdez! Well my first day was Awesome except the morning all becuz i had to get up extra extra early!!! But for the most part i enjoyed school I loved when all my teachers read the handbook to us, I really did learn alot from it! My classes arent the best but im just gonna have to suck it up an deal with it! Well on the other hand im so gonna be lost when it comes down to the stupid block schedule!! PEACE :)
Alejandro Magana- Today was cool. All my teachers were cool. It was kind of boring. I have friends in every class so thats cool. This year might be fun.
Today i thought that it was alright. I liked most of my classes but my counselor made mistake in my schedule and she didnt want to change my classes but now im over it because i like all my classes. And i think this is gonna be a perty cool school year. Overal my first day of school was cool.
Today was alright I had mostly teachers I havent had before. I was thinking about changing my classes when i first got them but now im glad i didnt i have classes with friends in all of em. which i was kinda worried about but like after the first few periods i was kinda over the "first day of school" thing. But over all i think this year is going to be pretty cool. But i think this first day of school is the best one ive had.
guadalupe gonzalez my first day of school was nice because i got to see new faces in school.all my classes wore nice and i got one of my teachers from last year.i think this year is going to be a great year. im locking fowerd to work with all my teachers and students.well my day was better then what i was thinking.
the first day of school today was like most first days of school..Boring!! we go over the same student handbook every year. but all the teachers i have this year are new ones. none of them seem boring too me. i feel like this year my be alot more interestin the the last. my favorite period was last period with mrs. toriz. the only teacher that actually picked on me was mr. lane. im really hoping there wont be more of that this year.! but all together towards the end of the day im happy with my selection of classes.!
Erik Servin skool wuz gud i saw alot of my friends and met new students and teachers.i have all new teacher n i think all of them r nice.i didnt like lunch very much because i wuz hot another thing i didnt like was the skedruel
Guys this is great stuff you are really coming out here keep it up! Couple of points: Use correct grammar "Cuz, n, skedruel" also capitalize the word I, and use correct capitalization overall. These blogs are designed to help you both in physics but also in English as well. So keep up the good work and focus on the little things.
maddy rae gilbert Well, my first day of school wasnt as bad as i thought! Of course i miss my seniors from last year, but life will go on. My teachers all, so far, seem to be pretty cool! I'm actually excited this year about school, i don't know if its because my classes or because i'm finally not a freshman anymore, but at least im ready! hahaha
salvador linares- my fisrt day of school was good, i saw a lot of my friends and i met some new ones. and all of my teachers where ok..and it seems that is going to be a kool year...
Martina: my first day of school went pretty good. before I was able to get my schedule I had to take care of some other stuff. By the time i was able to get into class it was 6th period, which happened to be Lanes. To me, it seems like this will be an easy going class.
Eric Lopez, well my first day of school was okay i met new people and make new friends all of my teacher are pretty cool i think this is gonna be a good year,and about the physics class in my opinion sounds kinda boring but i think Mr lane is gonna make ti interesting and fun for his student i hope.
johnny barrera i had a fun day at school i seen all my friends again. I also meet new people.I cant wait till sports kick in. I have alot of cool teachers i just have one mean teacher but thats normal. I hope i have a great year this year and good luck to everyone else. Good luck
Kathleen Torres- My first day of school as a senior was pretty boring. My classes are okay and so are my teachers but I was really looking forward to having more of my friends in my classes. This year I have friends I have never had a class with and I don't have friends I have always had a class with. School seems different now that there is no class above ours and that all the seniors from last year are gone. I miss them already! Anyways school went fine....well actually everything was going fine until seventh period. I was looking for the class room that was numbered 29, i went in and saw some friends so i sat next to them. After a while we all found out I was in the wrong class. My class was 27 not 29, so I quickly ran out and went to the right one. It was embarrassing but no one noticed, thank goodness. Im really looking forward to this year being fun. Im hoping everything goes GREAT! I am going to try to get involved with as many activities as i can, do the best i can in sports, and get really good grades.
Eric Lopez,Physics is a natural science; it is the study of matter and its motion through spacetime and all that derives from these, such as energy and force. More broadly, it is the general analysis of nature, conducted in order to understand how the world and universe behave.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPSRRnXHT0g. Like Mr lane said everything has physics so im pretty sure soccer does too so here is the link of a video check it out its pretty impressive.
Araceli Medrano My first day of school was pretty good, all my teachers seem nice, I got to see and talk to friends that i hadn't seen in a while, i seen lots of new faces and Im hoping to meet lots of new people, And I think that the new schedule is going to make the year go by quicker.
claudia camarena my first day of school was boring. nothing really happened but in first period i was okay because we get candy when we turn in our papers that are signed. i was a little confused too about where my classes were since the new buildings arent done yet
erik servin school was good i saw a lot of my friends and imet new students and new teachers I have all new teachers and I think they are very nice.I didn't like lunch very well because it was hot.
well my name is manuel lazaro and the first day of school was all good. all my classes were the best, i got to see old and new people. the year looks like its going to go well yeah!
Spinning the ball when you shoot is not done to affect air resistance, or to make air resistance cause the ball's path to curve, as is the case in baseball. The backspin, after contact with the back rim or board, will result in a change in velocity opposite to the spin direction, changing an equal-angle rebound into a velocity more toward the net. This makes it more likely that the ball will go in.
I am married to Dr. Brandi Lane I have one sone R.J. and another son due in febrary. His name will be Elijah Craig Lane. i grew up in Clovis, CA. I went to high school in Girard, KS. I went to colege at Coe College in Cedar Rapids, IA. I have taught in Corcoran for six years.
Joey Avalos
ReplyDeleteumm my first day of skool wuz ok...ddnt really have much fun...i did see abunch of my friends tho haha umm mr.lane and mr.woltz seem pretty cool idk about pankratz and lopez tho.umm it wuz hot ddnt like lunch cuz well yea hot haha umm i dnt really like the bloc thingy i thought the early out wuz a bit better.
I had a good day at skool 2day seen my fiends have new teachers that r pretty chill.... I really didnt like my last per. teacher he tryin 2 be funny lol.... but other than that i had a good day O n i consider Mr. Lane 1 of my best teacher 4 now :)
ReplyDeleteJoel Silva
ReplyDeletemy first day was ok it wasnt the best becuz i ended up getting my classes in the morning but there waz a line so that made me late for first period.. um i wouldnt change my classes becuz im pretty happy wat with i got.. i agree with joey on the bloc shedule its pretty confuzing but its cool..
Alyssa Mendez-
ReplyDeleteThe first day of school is always a little bit hectic for me. Nothing really new. I was a little worried about a few classes but it all worked out alright. Im actually taking Physics AND Chemistry so I was worried about all the work but I think ill be fine after all. Those two along with AP history were the biggest points of my day.. Everything else was normal.
Im not sure what to think of the Block Schedule, it will be something new..and if it works out better thats fine.. its just odd to start off with
As well as "Late Start" Wednesdays instead of Early out..
I think id rather have an extra hour in the afternoon then morning.. but more sleep isnt hardly a bad thing.. or time to do something here in town. I think I might actually go out to breakfast tomorrow.
So it will be something fun and exciting to everyone for a few weeks.. We will have to wait and see how we all feel after its sunk in.
Good day in general. Glad its over though. I feel like I ranted here, Sorry I just type quickly.
-P.S. I miss summer
Tania Gonzalez
ReplyDeletewell today i was really tierd and sleepy cuz i only got one hour and a half of sleep, but overall my classes were pretty good. The only thing that i didnt enjoy were the lack of students in each of my classes. On the other hand, I had at least one person to talk to in each class and all of my teachers seemed really nice. The weather was VERRY HOTT!!
Edgar Fuentes- The first day of school was alright. It was kind of boring because of all the school rules. But I got through it and got good classes. I have alot of friends in all my classes, but the year is going to be good.
ReplyDeleteMIRIAM OROZCO:
ReplyDeleteWELL I HAD AN OK DAY. IT WAS BORING TO CUZ OF THE RULES BUT I GOT THREW THEM. MY CLASSES ARE OK I GUESS BUT ILL GET USED TO THEM SOON. HOPEFULLY THIS YEAR GOES GOOD SO I COULD GRADUATE. ESPECIALLY IN LANES..
Brent Flaherty- Today i had an alright day even though all the teachers gave me paperwork to sign. My classes are alright because i have friend in all of them
ReplyDeleteJose Hernandez
ReplyDeleteToday was an awkward day and I'm glad its over. I miss summer already and it's only the first day! I felt quite nervous about my new classes and meeting my new teachers. It went better than I expected, though.
One thought filled my mind constantly throughout the day: "this is my last 'first day of school' here at CHS." I am a senior now and I realized that with each passing day, I am getting closer to the next stage of my academic life - college. Hopefully I can get good grades, improve my SAT scores and get accepted into a good university.
Tracey Valdez!
ReplyDeleteWell my first day was Awesome except the morning all becuz i had to get up extra extra early!!! But for the most part i enjoyed school I loved when all my teachers read the handbook to us, I really did learn alot from it! My classes arent the best but im just gonna have to suck it up an deal with it! Well on the other hand im so gonna be lost when it comes down to the stupid block schedule!! PEACE :)
Alejandro Magana- Today was cool. All my teachers were cool. It was kind of boring. I have friends in every class so thats cool. This year might be fun.
ReplyDeleteFrancisco Alvarez
ReplyDeleteToday i thought that it was alright. I liked most of my classes but my counselor made mistake in my schedule and she didnt want to change my classes but now im over it because i like all my classes. And i think this is gonna be a perty cool school year. Overal my first day of school was cool.
Brogan Hernandez-
ReplyDeleteToday was alright I had mostly teachers I havent had before. I was thinking about changing my classes when i first got them but now im glad i didnt i have classes with friends in all of em. which i was kinda worried about but like after the first few periods i was kinda over the "first day of school" thing. But over all i think this year is going to be pretty cool. But i think this first day of school is the best one ive had.
guadalupe gonzalez
ReplyDeletemy first day of school was nice because i got to see new faces in school.all my classes wore nice and i got one of my teachers from last year.i think this year is going to be a great year. im locking fowerd to work with all my teachers and students.well my day was better then what i was thinking.
Ashley Navarro-
ReplyDeletethe first day of school today was like most first days of school..Boring!!
we go over the same student handbook every year. but all the teachers i have this year are new ones. none of them seem boring too me. i feel like this year my be alot more interestin the the last. my favorite period was last period with mrs. toriz. the only teacher that actually picked on me was mr. lane. im really hoping there wont be more of that this year.! but all together towards the end of the day im happy with my selection of classes.!
Erik Servin
ReplyDeleteskool wuz gud i saw alot of my friends and met new students and teachers.i have all new teacher n i think all of them r nice.i didnt like lunch very much because i wuz hot another thing i didnt like was the skedruel
Guys this is great stuff you are really coming out here keep it up! Couple of points: Use correct grammar "Cuz, n, skedruel" also capitalize the word I, and use correct capitalization overall. These blogs are designed to help you both in physics but also in English as well. So keep up the good work and focus on the little things.
ReplyDeletemaddy rae gilbert
ReplyDeleteWell, my first day of school wasnt as bad as i thought! Of course i miss my seniors from last year, but life will go on. My teachers all, so far, seem to be pretty cool! I'm actually excited this year about school, i don't know if its because my classes or because i'm finally not a freshman anymore, but at least im ready! hahaha
salvador linares- my fisrt day of school was good, i saw a lot of my friends and i met some new ones. and all of my teachers where ok..and it seems that is going to be a kool year...
ReplyDeleteMartina:
ReplyDeletemy first day of school went pretty good. before I was able to get my schedule I had to take care of some other stuff. By the time i was able to get into class it was 6th period, which happened to be Lanes. To me, it seems like this will be an easy going class.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteEric Lopez, well my first day of school was okay i met new people and make new friends all of my teacher are pretty cool i think this is gonna be a good year,and about the physics class in my opinion sounds kinda boring but i think Mr lane is gonna make ti interesting and fun for his student i hope.
ReplyDeletemiriam why u type in all capital letters???
ReplyDeletejohnny barrera
ReplyDeletei had a fun day at school i seen all my friends again. I also meet new people.I cant wait till sports kick in. I have alot of cool teachers i just have one mean teacher but thats normal. I hope i have a great year this year and good luck to everyone else. Good luck
Kathleen Torres- My first day of school as a senior was pretty boring. My classes are okay and so are my teachers but I was really looking forward to having more of my friends in my classes. This year I have friends I have never had a class with and I don't have friends I have always had a class with. School seems different now that there is no class above ours and that all the seniors from last year are gone. I miss them already! Anyways school went fine....well actually everything was going fine until seventh period. I was looking for the class room that was numbered 29, i went in and saw some friends so i sat next to them. After a while we all found out I was in the wrong class. My class was 27 not 29, so I quickly ran out and went to the right one. It was embarrassing but no one noticed, thank goodness. Im really looking forward to this year being fun. Im hoping everything goes GREAT! I am going to try to get involved with as many activities as i can, do the best i can in sports, and get really good grades.
ReplyDeleteEric Lopez,Physics is a natural science; it is the study of matter and its motion through spacetime and all that derives from these, such as energy and force. More broadly, it is the general analysis of nature, conducted in order to understand how the world and universe behave.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPSRRnXHT0g.
ReplyDeleteLike Mr lane said everything has physics so im pretty sure soccer does too so here is the link of a video check it out its pretty impressive.
Araceli Medrano My first day of school was pretty good, all my teachers seem nice, I got to see and talk to friends that i hadn't seen in a while, i seen lots of new faces and Im hoping to meet lots of new people, And I think that the new schedule is going to make the year go by quicker.
ReplyDeleteclaudia camarena
ReplyDeletemy first day of school was boring. nothing really happened but in first period i was okay because we get candy when we turn in our papers that are signed. i was a little confused too about where my classes were since the new buildings arent done yet
erik servin
ReplyDeleteschool was good i saw a lot of my friends and imet new students and new teachers I have all new teachers and I think they are very nice.I didn't like lunch very well because it was hot.
well my name is manuel lazaro and the first day of school was all good.
ReplyDeleteall my classes were the best, i got to see old and new people.
the year looks like its going to go well yeah!
I have updated grades to this point if you have not posted yet, GET ON IT!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSpinning the ball when you shoot is not done to affect air resistance, or to make air resistance cause the ball's path to curve, as is the case in baseball. The backspin, after contact with the back rim or board, will result in a change in velocity opposite to the spin direction, changing an equal-angle rebound into a velocity more toward the net. This makes it more likely that the ball will go in.
ReplyDelete