Acceleration- any change in speed or velocity. Units- m/(over)s2 meter per second squared. Equation- acceleration = change in velocity/(over) time. Every time you move your acceleration changes. How acceleration works? the whole class got on top of the table and we all jumped at the same time and we hit at the same time. Falling is = acceleration (gravity). all falling objects have the same acceleration. What is the value of acceleration for a falling object? special symbol g=10m/s2 squared. How fast is an object falling after 3 seconds? 1.) Identify concepts- speed/velocity. "Acceleration due to gravity." 2.) Identify units- t=3s, g=10m/s2(squared). 3.) Symbols- t,g,v. 4.) Equation- v=g*t. 5.) v=3s(10m/s2)- v=30m/s. How fast does an object fall after 0.7 seconds?
I am married to Dr. Brandi Lane I have one sone R.J. and another son due in febrary. His name will be Elijah Craig Lane. i grew up in Clovis, CA. I went to high school in Girard, KS. I went to colege at Coe College in Cedar Rapids, IA. I have taught in Corcoran for six years.
Acceleration- any change in speed or velocity.
ReplyDeleteUnits- m/(over)s2 meter per second squared.
Equation- acceleration = change in velocity/(over) time.
Every time you move your acceleration changes.
How acceleration works? the whole class got on top of the table and we all jumped at the same time and we hit at the same time.
Falling is = acceleration (gravity).
all falling objects have the same acceleration.
What is the value of acceleration for a falling object? special symbol
g=10m/s2 squared.
How fast is an object falling after 3 seconds?
1.) Identify concepts- speed/velocity.
"Acceleration due to gravity."
2.) Identify units- t=3s, g=10m/s2(squared).
3.) Symbols- t,g,v.
4.) Equation- v=g*t.
5.) v=3s(10m/s2)- v=30m/s.
How fast does an object fall after 0.7 seconds?